My favorite TV show is One Tree Hill. I like it because there is a lot of drama and the situations can happen to anyone.
My favorite meal is corn beef and cabbage. This is an Irish type meal so I guess it comes naturally.
My favorite non-school activity is hanging out with my friends. I love just socializing and having fun!
Someone I look up to is my grandmother. She always wants to have fun, and she is so funny! I hope when I’m her age I can look at life the way she does now.
My goal for the future is to open my own restaurant. It would just be so much fun to run a restaurant! I’m even starting to think of names for it now!
In the first hour after school I’m usually practicing sports.
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment